Lexington, United States
A city in Kentucky known for its Horse farms and racetracks. Lexington has humid subtropical Climate with Hot and humid summers and cold winters. This place is known for many thriving art organizations and many annual events are organized in this city which attracts large number of Tourists.
Places to visit:
- Kentucky Horse Park– Kentucky Horse Park is a theme park with Museum and shows.
- Keeneland Association Inc- Keenland Association is a very famous and a must visit place in the city. It has horse racing tracks and landscaped grounds. It also includes the Keeneland Racecourse and is also known for its reference library.
- University of Kentucky Arboretum- University of Kentucky Arboretum is a landscape having natural parks. It is open to all.
- Fort Boones borough State Park- It is a very enthralling fort featuring exhibits and demonstrations.
- Raven Run Nature Sanctuary- Raven Run Nature Sanctuary is spread in the area of 734-acre woodland preserve. It also has hiking trails.
- Mary Todd Lincoln House- This place was home of the first lady and wife of the 16th President, Abraham Lincoln.
- Jacobson Park- It is an outdoor spot with Dog Park and pedal boats.
Places to stay:
- The Campbell House Lexington- The Campbell House is a hotel with an astonishing architecture along with an indoor pool, a restaurant, free shuttle & Wi-Fi
- Hilton Lexington/ Downtown- Hilton hotel is a must stay hotel with a martini bar & an indoor pool.
- Home 2 Suites by Hilton Lexington- It is a modern structured hotel with vibrant, contemporary units, an indoor pool, BBQs, free Wi-Fi & free breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suite – Holiday Inn Express is a Hotel which offers everything under one roof. It has an indoor pool, hot tub, gym, free breakfast & Wi-Fi.